You've Got Questions, We've Got Answers.
If you still have any questions that are not answered, please reach out to support team at email@example.com. We'll get back to you as fast as we possibly can.
When will my order Ship?
Most orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Domestic shipping times can vary with most taking between 4-13 days. Certain handmade items can take 2-4 weeks for delivery. Longer ship times are noted on each product. Please reach out to our support team if you have any questions on your order.
My package says delivered, but I didn’t receive it.
It's not unusual for USPS tracking information to be inaccurate, and for packages to be marked as delivered before they actually arrive. In most cases, your package will be delivered within a few days, but it's always a good idea to check with your neighbors or the post office for more information in the meantime.
However, if you do not receive your order within a couple days, please email our Support team within 14 days of the last tracking update, with your order number and tracking information so that we can assist you further.
Will I have to pay duties on international shipments?
Different countries have different policies regarding customs and taxes on imported goods. In general, you can expect to pay around 20% of the total cost of the merchandise in duties and taxes when the shipment arrives in your country. However, this is only a general guideline - the actual amount may vary depending on the destination country. For more specific information, it's best to contact the customs office in that country.
Turquoise Trading Co cannot control or be held responsible for any duties/taxes applied to packages by customs officials. Any additional charges for clearance are the responsibility of the customer. Customs policies can vary widely from one country to another, so please get in touch with the local customs office for more information. In rare cases, custom agents may delay delivery of some packages.
I need to change something on my order. Can i do that?
Please contact us as soon as possible to change or cancel your order. Unfortunately, we are unable to make any changes to orders after they have been processed by our warehouse.
Do you have Tips to make your hats last longer?
To ensure the longevity and maintain the pristine condition of your hats, here are some essential care tips:
- Proper Storage: Always store your hats in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, which can fade the colors and degrade materials over time. Use a hat box or a dedicated shelf with ample space to prevent crushing or distorting the shape.
- Hat Forms: For structured hats, use a hat form or stuff the crown with acid-free tissue paper to help maintain its shape. For knit or fabric hats, lay them flat or hang them to prevent warping.
- Handling with Care: Always handle your hat by the brim, not the crown. Oils and dirt from your hands can stain the fabric over time. If you need to adjust the fit or position, do so with clean hands and minimal contact.
- Cleaning Regularly: Dust off your hat with a soft-bristled brush to remove surface dirt. For deeper cleaning, use methods appropriate to the hat's material—such as a damp cloth for straw hats or specialized cleaners for wool hats. Always follow the manufacturer's instructions.
- Avoiding Moisture: If your hat gets wet, let it air dry naturally away from heat sources. Heat can cause certain materials to shrink or warp. Don't use hair dryers or place the hat in direct sunlight.
- Rotation: Rotate your hats regularly to prevent overuse, which can wear down materials faster. Giving them a break allows the hat to air out and reduces the risk of sweat damage.
- Sweat Protection: If you tend to sweat a lot, consider using a hat liner to protect the inner band from perspiration stains. Replace the liner as needed.
- Traveling with Hats: Use a crush-proof travel case when transporting hats. If you must pack them in luggage, stuff the crown with soft items like undergarments or socks to keep the shape, and surround the hat with other clothes for protection.
- Avoiding Chemicals: Keep hats away from household chemicals, including hair sprays and perfumes, which can damage the materials or create unsightly stains.
- Professional Maintenance: For expensive or delicate hats, consider professional cleaning and reshaping services to extend their life further.
By following these tips, you can enjoy your hats for many seasons to come.